Saturday, November 10, 2012

Why I have grown to Hate Diwali

I hate Diwali or atleast I have begun to hate it. It is the time of the year where men turn into insensitive animals. In the name of festivities they spread noise and pollution, instead of peace and joy. Whenever I see people lighting crackers for me it seems like they are burning money. Thr next day when you see leftover crackers it looks like burnt notes that could have helped spread joy. People turn insensitive to the elderly, the sick, the asthmatic amd the animals.

So what are we actually celebrating???

2 comments:

Kayosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayosh said...

I literally search " why I hate Diwali " and there you are !!
I am a foreign student and let me just tell you that...it is so annoying !
I celebrated by posting a sign saying "RIP My Ears" at my door :(