Saturday, May 07, 2022

The Great Password Conundrum


I sat there minding my business, as busy as a busy be can be., when all of sudden there appeared that oh so familiar message, informing me that to change my password, of days I had three.

Not wanting to put off any longer, I decided to change my password to something that way more stronger, even than Thee.

So I thought, and I thought, till I racked my brains and scratched my head, almost pulling off all the hair from from them top of my head. 

I couldn’t use my name, or the day I was born, or the name of my mother, my father or even the name of my dog. And no I couldn’t keep “Password123” as this would be a password that could be easily hacked.



So finally came up with password ideas three.

But then the first wasn’t too long, the second wasn’t too strong, while the last was one that I had kept no too long.

So I was back to the drawing board to think of a password that was really strong.

I tried every permutations and combinations that this silly boy could think. I even tried to think out of the box, and by out of the box I meant I was sitting at a coffee shop! I was afraid that I would create a password that would be forgotten not too long.

I applied every trick, followed every rule, till I was able to come up with a password I knew the system would took (forgive for my cardinal grammatical sin).

So keyed it in and waited with bathed breath, hoping that it would accepted and bring my ordeal to an end.

And when it was accepted, I raised by hand it triumph only to realise that in three months I would once again I would have to go through this great password conundrum.

No comments: