Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Falling Sick and Friends

Falling ill is never a good thing. Falling ill and being by yourself is even worse. But falling ill, being alone, and not knowing what to do and not having any medication is even more scarier. That's what happened to me the other day. And visiting the toilet over ten times can really take its toll on you. Trust me it's a feeling that you don't want to go through ever. Unfortunately not all of us has been blessed with the perfect health.

Well that's why you have friends for. My friend Vivek took a leave from office and came over to take care of me. Even got prescription from his dad saving me the trouble of going to the doctor and then was there near me if I need anything. Another friend Abhijeet came over made kichdi and kept company with me till Vivek came. He managed to in a way to brighten up a painful day. And finally there was my friend Ashutosh who came over after office with fruits and vegetables in the evening after work and cooked. At the same time he was telling me what to have in order to get all the proteins, minerals, and vitamins that I needed to get over my weakness. and then not forgetting Hrishi who asked me if I wanted him to come over home after he checked his mails at work.

Well I know I would have been in a bad state if it weren't for friends. Well I guess that's why they say..."That's what Friends are for".

No comments: