Thursday, January 10, 2008

Journey Man

Shakespeare once said that life is a stage and we all are actors in this great play. That was the way he viewed life. Everyone has his or her views on what life really is. For me life is journey. I have started on this journey on this never ending road on the day I was born. I still journey on this road. I guess death would be my final and only rest that I will get.

So I journey on with tired feet and weary head wondering when at last I would see my destination. The place I would finally lay my head go to sleep forever.

But on this journey I know I am not always alone. People come into my life and fill it with love and beautiful things or could make my journey utter hell and me a miserable old foggy. These people come and go. And till the time they are with me I have company whether I want it or not. I maybe at times happy with their company but sometime all I want to tell them is to go to hell and leave me alone.

There are time, events and places that leave and indelible mark on me, make me the person who I am. Times I've spent in either happiness or in sorrow. Events that have been milestones in my life that I want to cherish forever or simply just want to forget about it. Places I have been to and learnt so much from them. They say you also learn from burning your fingers.

I know my journey is not over and my end is not in sight. So I continue on this journey, hopefully able to maintain a smile on my face, which is not a clown's smile. So i can brighten up the travel of my fellow travellers.

No comments: