Sunday, March 23, 2008

Gymming

Gymming can be fun and if you are really into it it can be healthy and can improve so much. As person who has been working out now for nearly 3 years (used to say 2 and half years before ;) I think I have quite a ideas of workouts and how you need to go about doing. I see soo many people doing their workout in the wrong form. Would love to correct them and tell them that what they are doing is wrong. Show them the right form and push them. Prashant used to do that to me and I have carried the habit pushing people like Sandeep, Hrishi, Kiran and not leaving the ladies :). That's just me. But wonder if what I am doing is right. Am I right person to even to tell people what they are doing is wrong. Am I capable of evendoing that. There is very much a possibility that they maybe more experienced than me and could make a big popat of myself. And what if they don't want my help, then what would I do. And isn't that the instructor's job to guide the person and tell them whether what they are doing is right or wrong. There is always a tempatation of being a smartass at the gym. But will try not being that though :)

No comments: