Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Easier Said Than Done

I will be going for my US visa yet again this Tuesday, the 21st of October. And this time around want to be prepared for it. I've prepared a list of possible questions and my possible replies. But when I discuss this with my colleagues and friends they say I am taking too much of tension and this would only add to my nervousness. I should go there with an attitude that I don't care if they give me a visa or not, and that me being there would only benefit their country. I should be confident and not be afraid of the interviewer. Should be able to think on feet.

All this is very easy to say but hard to do. Somehow I don't know why I can't be all these things. Somehow I know have let the whole thing get under my skin and let it play in my head and make me a kind of lunatic.

But somehow I know I am more confident this time around and know I will do well and not let the interviewer put me. So now let see what happen on the 21st :)

No comments: