Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Illusive Abs

You see them everywhere. They are on the hoarding, in the newspaper, on television and on the big screen. You see them being flaunted about in the gym. You even see them on Facebook. But the only place that you don't see them is on you. No matter how much you try they just refuse to appear. All the crunches and hanging upside down and then the right side up but they still refuse to appear. You see them on others and you want them. You don't think it is vain in wanting to get one and you do all you can. But just like the Loch Nest Monster they are illusive. Is it something in my genes or body structure or just my metabolism??? Or is it because as my mom says I have Bhook worms, always making me hungry. But I know one thing no matter what they my Mount Everest and will surely conquer it. Obviously I am talking about my abs... thought you would get it :)

2 comments:

Capri said...

Seeing ur 3 year old pic & seeimg ur chiseled look inow does seem like u have conquered the mt everest :-)

Capri said...

Correction to my earlier comment - not 3 yr od pic but pic taken 3 yrs back ;)