Monday, October 31, 2016

State of Mind

Sometimes I worry for myself what's going in my head. Life hasn't been easy, and I have accepted. But then every turn something new comes and find myself alone... even if I am in a crowd. Patient is a virtue and I am trying to be... but it is very difficult. I hear people threaten to take their life and I wonder what would they do in my place. Very often I find it difficult and I find myself lost. I find myself wanting to put an end to it.... cause they don't seem like there's respite. You go from one tough situation into another.. you're scared a d alone... you want to make people understand you and who you are... but that doesn't seem to happen... I am scared by my thoughts and what it can do to me.... worry for my sanity... but I'll be strong and be all that I stand for.

No comments: