Friday, November 04, 2016

Baby ko Bass Pasand Hain

While working out at the gym the song Baby ko Bass Pasand Hain just happened to play. Hearing it made wonder what was the song all about. Was it about a girl who was musically inclined and loved the bass? Or did she sing bass and so had a special affection towards it? But then why was the male lead proclaim it and not her. Hearing a little more made me realised that this theory may not be true. This lead me to another theory. I remember there was another song where the singer kept crooning that it was all about bass... with bass being a metaphor for big bottoms. So did this mean that the girl in the song like the bottom of people? Again why was the male lead singing this? This made me realise that the term Baby could be gender neutral... in which case he liked her bass.... yikes!!!!

I say these Hindi songs are so complex... full of innuendo. Just listen and get over it... don't trouble your brains with it.

No comments: