Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Confession of a Frustrated indian

I am trying to support Mr. Modi's decision on demonetisation, but with each passing moment I find it ever difficult to do so. The ATM lines and bank queue are long, winding, endless and frustrating. I am ready to support this act if it brings any good but I can see and feel is added stress and pressure. There's added stress and pressure on an already bent citizen.

Before you ask me, no I didn't stand in line for a Jio sim (never trusted Reliance) and never stood in line for an iPhone, in fact I don't have one. These are choices that we make. But standing in line is a compulsive cause we need money to survive, no one, not even the government, will give you a free meal.

So what have I done to deserve this... and before you cook up the analogy of a soldier, let me cut you here. For a soldier it's his profession and for me this is a necessity. My fault is to be a citizen of a country where the government decides to go after 10% of the population who have hoarded black money by screwing the remaining 90%. My own hard earned money is now regulated and I can't use for the things I need to do.

Sorry Mr. Modi I really can't support you, cause though other may sing praises and put up messages on how you've been awarded the best PM, I can only laugh at these false claims cause I am not a believer supporter or a bhakt. I do feel in way the demonetization is a foolish endeavour and planned to take maximum leverage of the upcoming state election. You have been in power for 3 years didn't you think of doing anything during that time as it was part of your poll promise.  Why the delay?

Seriously can't be spending time waiting in line for cash.

No comments: