Thursday, May 09, 2019

Well Hello... Mr. Loneliness

Hey Loneliness my old friend! Looks like we meet again! But then you were never ever gone, with me all along. So how are you doing? When would you be leaving? Don’t you have other better things to do, instead of wanting to do you? Like an uninvited guest you’ve overstayed your welcome (but in the first place when were you ever welcomed), so when would you be packing your bag and leaving, cause you’re the one thing I don’t need even if I ain’t grieving.

Like a lover you refuse to leave my side, if that’s case I would rather love than have you by my side, and if there were a lover then there would be no other to leave me lonely alone. 

Aren’t there others to stalk, more deserving candidates that I am not. Why don’t you give them a short, as you’ve done for me, to get to know you really well from all the time we’ve spent, hopefully not birds of a feather, cause there’s no way I would want us to flock together. 

Isn’t there a poor soul out there who deserves to be more lonelier than me (though I really pray not). Don’t you think it’s time we move on, to better things in life, though I wonder and shudder thinking what would be better for you. 

If you love me then why do you hurt me? Why do you revel in the agony of cutting me and leaving me bleeding. Such torture, I say, is sadistic, unbecoming of a lover. But then you’re unlike any lover, you’ll just laugh as I lay there bleeding, leaving me to wonder what pleasure do you get from doing so? What high do you get from making me feel low and alone. 

May be it’s time we take a break from each other, not the Ross and Rachel kind, a real kind of break, let’s say forever. Try to find another, to say goodbye to each other. To bid farewell, not for a while or a mile, but for all time to come. I really hope we don’t see each other... ever.

No comments: