Saturday, March 13, 2021

Water off the Duck’s Back


Water off the Duck’s back
That’s the new Mantra I’ve learned
The new Mantra I follow
Whenever someone asks me 
If I have stopped running
Or stopped gymming 
Cause I have put on a lot of weight
I just close my eyes and say to myself
Water off the Duck’s back
I know its easy for you to say
I know you are telling the truth
(Cause sadly I’ve used it too)
But I’m not quite sure 
If there’s no malice in your words
So I’ll take it with a pinch of salt
And not let it bring me down
Cause I am sure you don’t know
What’s the reason for it
So I’ll just say to myself
Water off the Duck’s back
And just work it through
And by the way I would need to say
Thank you Jinxx Monsoon for this mantra
So once let’s say it out loud
Water off the Duck’s back!!!!

No comments: