Friday, March 18, 2022

The Intangible Joys of Life

Oh how I could sit here forever
And listen to the waves 
As they rise and fall
In the vast expansive sea
And crash against the rock
Oh how I could sit here forever
And listening to the gurgling sound
That water makes
As it seeps through niche and crevices 
Into little hidden pools, between the rocks
And away from the warmth of the sun
Where I dip My weary toes 
Oh I could sit here forever
And bask in the sun warmth of the sun
That’s not reached its midday peak
But is still is warm enough
Like the warmth of a comforting hug
Oh how I could sit here forever 
And put all my cares behind me
Put all my worries behind me
Dry off the tears streaming down my face
Put the past in the behind 
And not worry about what is to come
Just live in the moment
The blissful moment
And enjoy what you have been blessed with
Oh how I could sit here forever
And enjoy the intangible joys of life!


1 comment:

Anamika said...

Excellently articulated!