Sunday, September 03, 2023

Hey there September!!!

Hey there September!!!

I didn’t see you creep in!

When did you get here???

How have you’ve been???

Has it been nine months already 

With just three more to go???

Well it’s not nine quite yet 

And so it’s four more months to the year

To think of it, We share the same number , 

That is the number 9

That’s the month of the year 

And the date of my birth

That would mean I am born in September 

You think what a duh like me

But then that’s me 

This makes another special 9 to me

Which makes us September borns

A group of warm people 

Cause we are born out of the warmth

Needed on those cold winter’s days 

Or so, I presume 

Anyway you will always be special to me

A month that I look forward to

And that’s not  because I want to grow older

And none the wiser

No one really wants to grow older these days

A sort of Peter Pan syndrome 

Irrespective, you’ll always be dear to me

And I don’t think I need any more reasons

To look forward to and fall in love with you 

And this year you’ve brought me hope

A chance to start something new

A new opportunity to learn and grow

Another chance at love 

Or just take thing slow and hope for the best 

And for that I am grateful to you

So, hey there September 

Welcome here

And thank you bringing in the birthday cheer!!!




No comments: