Sunday, February 11, 2007

A few after thoughts

Well there are few more things I would love to add to my previous blog. Somethings that I know I have forgotten and and that are important. So here we go again...

Well I can be very impatient, but the irony is that I will wait for long to get things done or wait for somone. I get very irritated and angry very quickly, and will say and do things I know will regret. I know I've said goodbye to friends on a very irrational thought, but then want them back, because I can't bear to loose them and regret what I've said after wards. There are times I know that my actions have hurt a few but I really don't mean it. I know I can be really irritating at times.

If I love a person I love them with all my heart. But I need my space. I hate people taking advantage of me, which so often happens. I hate being taken for granted and I will not take someone for granted. Hate people bossing over me, but unfortunately get bossed over a lot.

Sometime I feel that even though people say they know me, but I don't think they really do.

"And I don't want the world to see me,
Cause I don't think that they'd understand,
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am"

No comments: