Saturday, February 10, 2007

ME

Just trying to put down something thats been troubling my head for the couple of days, or I should be saying the past couple of months. I hate it when people have the wron perception of me. Just wanted to put down what I feel I am. I hate writing the About Me fields in website becuse there soo much about me that it the space provided may not only br insufficient, but also I don't there soo much to that i may not even remember all of it.

There is one thing about me, I am by nature a very friendly person, Ilove to make friends and can make firends easily and consider people as friends very quickly, even though I may be bit shy at first. I love to talk to people and can start chatting with everyone I know, or I want to know. As a person I know I am pretty approachable and I really don't put any barrier in front of me.

I make friends very quickly, but have only a few whom I actually call my Best Friend. I will go to any length to help my friends or for that matter anyone whom I know. To make their lives better and help them in any way I can. I can see my friends hurt or can't see anyone hurting them. I care for them alot.

I am not an attention seeker, but I dont' like being ignored. Like any other human it hurts me when someone I consider a friend ignoring me, it hurts me. I do get jealous, which i normal. I am not a saint and I am etitled to be jealous.

I know I do come across childish, a bit immature. I know behave kiddish, because thats the way I try to deal with my problems and pain in life. You may think I can never be serious. But I am one serious person and I know the gravity of the situation I soo often find myself in. I hate decision making and leave the decision on others. But if the decision concerns me or affects me in anyway, I won't shrugg off my responsibility.

I am emmotional, very emmotional. There are times I have to literally hold back tears, or i may find myself in tears for very small incidents. But I can be very strong and be there fo my family, as I found out when my dad passed away.

I hate when people have the wrong impression about me. I hate when people say I am not trustyworthy, immature, someone who uses others. Thats not who I am. YEs I may be a bit immature, because I tend to follow my heart than my head. About not being trustworth thats a openion each one is entitled to, but I may never always agree with you. I know one who would use someone else for my own benefit. I can't hurt anyone, if I do it is totally unintentional.

I am pretty openionated and will talk about things I hate. But I am a person who is all bark and no bite. I hate confrontation, hate getting into an arguement. I hate being torned between two people.

I can get angry very quickly, but I cool down at the same speed too. I can't stay angry with someone for too long. And even if I say I never want to talk to them, I end up talking to them. I really don't like it when someone tell me never to contact them again. Maybe intially my ego will prevent them, but I will try in get in touch once evrything has settled down. There is a part of me that would want to try something else, but there is part of me that doesn't want me to seem to desperate. I am no leech. But there will always be part of me that wants to reconcile and clear any misunderstanding that may be there.

I can be very chirpy and quirky. Will start dancing and singing anywhere. I talk very loudly, can never be soft. When I talk it is not just my mouth doing all the talking. My whole body participates in the conversation. Love to dance but can't do it for too long. Would hate all night party. I do need my rest and sleep.

Well ther is soo much to me, as I said before, that I too can't remember. Hope this can clear some on the isunderstanding.

No comments: