Thursday, November 06, 2008

That Bitter Sweet Feeling

It's been over a week since I first set foot on American soil with my colleague Ganesh. And now it is almost time to get back home. It is time to get back to friends and family, to your sweet heart. To the people you love and care dearly. But somehow there is this feeling in you that makes you miss this place you called home for over the last week. the room, the television set, the bath tub, the place you called office, the people interacted with and called colleague. Even though it is only a two week trip there is this heavy feeling in your heart. You know you going to miss this place and the people. You never thought you would, but now that the moment is coming upon you.

But then all good things come to end...though not end, but become a memory that you cherish and keep with you always forever. So I guess it time to get back to the life I've been used to and the people that I know and love and care.

No comments: