Monday, January 05, 2009

2009

Once again we find ourselves at the beginning of a brand new year. Gone is 2008, here to stay is 2009. So what can we expect from this brand new year??? Obviously all we can pray is for less terrorist attack. We don't want to live in a constant state of fear. Just wished people would understand that we can't take what's not ours to take in the first place. Just wished that the political leader understood their responsibilities and duties and state and religion sponsored terrorism would stop. But of most of all we need to realize that the we ourselves need to change and stop trying to find someone to pin the blame on. We need to improve ourselves and then only proceed to improve our surrounding. How I wished these celebs would shut up and stop their raving and ranting on how they lost their friends and how inept the present Government and the police force. Just wished they'd go away and do their own stuff.

On a personal front there is a lot I know I need to achieve in this year. Firstly on that list to achieve a good, no great physique. I know I've gone from good and lean to bulky and fat over the past year. Now is time I need to reclaim and surpass my past glory, so that I can flaunt it (not in the Salman Khan kind of way) and make my love proud of me. 2008 brought my first trip out of India. I know I, and yes, along with Ganesh were able to prove ourselves to the client. Now I need to capitalize on it I need to go forward and yes up on the corporate ladder without loosing my morale. I need to be a better human being. I need to be a great friend, a good son, brother, and great and trustworthy lover. I made mistakes in 2008 now is the time I need to learn from it.

So I hold my glass up high and toast to a new and beautiful and yes peaceful 2009.

No comments: