Thursday, April 01, 2010

What do you want to write????

Sometimes deciding what you want to write on a blog can be quite the task. There are so many things happening...and you want to give your vent to all. The question is are the people out there who want to read it or you just maintaining an online diary of yourself? A diary of a mad man!!!!

But still there is the question"What do I write about?" And I still don't know what exactly do I write about. Do I write about how I am trying to get adjusted to my new job and how I am having very little success with that? How I both a new comp only to realize that I made a hasty decision and find myself in financial doldrums? How I gave my all at my previous job but ended up having to pay them to release me, instead of the opposite (felt like a prisoner paying a bail). How I am going through the month of April with no income. How the HR successfully screwed my last working day at my previous company. How my emotions overflowed on the last day. How I am waiting for my deposit to be transferred and the scary thought that the agent may have ran away with (Gosh I am being paranoid). And most importantly my favourite topic...my love.

There's so many things that are paying in my head and I am not sure what do I write about. I am so confused that I feel like a writer's bloc coming on me. God help me!!!!

No comments: