Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Vacation Diaries - Part VII: Khob Khun Kha (Thank you)

“.. and now the end is near
I’ve travelled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way...”

That’s the kind of the feeling that is going through my head as the Thailand experience draws to an end. And so it’s time to leave foreign shores and return home, back to the life that I’ve known, back to the grind.

Adventure I’ve had many, experiences plenty, to hold on to for a lifetime, that I will keep close to my heart and treasure forever. 

Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, thank you for the experience, thank you for the memories. Thank you for the sights and monuments that left us in awe, that we couldn’t stop marvelling at, not to forget the beautiful beaches, the feeling of serenity, the feeling of bliss. Thank you for your hospitality. We came, we saw, we marvelled, we felt, we tasted, we enjoyed. 

And so as we say farewell, there’s this bitter sweet feeling. Sweet cause your returning back to a place you are familiar, you love, you call Home. Bitter cause it’s the end of your vacation and back to the daily grind.

So till then thank you Thailand for the experience. So long, farewell.... Khob Khun Kha.

No comments: