Saturday, January 20, 2018

We are the Champions

I can run for miles and miles
With my head held up high 
I will be standing at that finish line
Two hands in the air, I’m a champion
I am Fighter not a quitter
I can run right till the end
To completed what I started

I have been training all year
And now the day is near
I am invincible, unstoppable, unbreakable
You may not know my name
But I am a champion

I will run at my own pace
To do my best to complete the race
I am running a marathon
Not a sprint from start to end
It doesn’t matter what’s the weather
I will run in whatever weather
 There’s no stopping me
Keeping away from the finish line
That’s where you’ll see me with a smile

I may suffer cramps or strains
I will stretch and start again
You may try to knock me down
But I’ll get up again
Cause I am a champion
 And there’s no denying that
We all are champions

No comments: