Friday, May 26, 2017

I am no Superman - a confession of a silly mind

I am no superman
In fact I have no superpowers
I am just an ordinary man
Like everyone else
Unless you're an alien in secret

I was born on earth 
And know no kryptonian 
That would make me 
An earthling
Not a Kyryptonite

Kyrpton don't affect me
In fact I haven't even seen one
But food sure does
Get my stomach growling

I have no super suit
Or any flying abilities 
I do give my feet wings
then that's on a run
But sure believe in
Lifting weights

I wear normal clothes
But don't drink or smoke
An I am Not sure if I have
Told a bad joke
Cause I am just an
Ordinary bloke

I tear and quake
I suffer heartbreaks
Stress and tire
But I ain't a cheat or liar

I am not afraid of hard work 
But at times I'll take the shortcut 
But I'll never ever give up
Cause I ain't no quitter 

I am no man of steel
Just a man with a rod...
In his name

I am lover and fighter
Believe there's someone higher
I may not think straight 
But my hearts in the right place

I am definitely not
The sharpest tool in the shed
But still I'll try to be anyway
Definitely not a show off
But a kindhearted lug
I believe in giving and receiving 
Are part of a higher plan
Just as our destiny

I am definitely no Superman 
But I am sure am the best 
RODMAN 

No comments: