Saturday, July 15, 2017

What's Ok

People ask me
If I am doing OK
But honestly
I don't know what's OK
What's not OK
And in that way I am not too sure
If I am doing OK

I have had moments of hope
And then it has all come
Crashing down
I thought I saw the light
But then that's just the speeding truck
That's run over the hopes
That I had built

I have tried to stay strong 
And fight back the feelings
And sadness and the loneliness
To let things go on
Into a new phase
But something always draws me back
And I feel all these feelings
Which I have been fighting
The emotions that 
I have been suppressing 
Wash over me

See you with another 
Though there's nothing there
For the other
Tears me to a thousand pieces
And even though I promised myself
I will not break or go weak
Something triggers the pain in me

Though I know you want me
To move on
I can't move to other things
Cause I have known to love you
And even though I did the same
In the past
But right now I can't 
Even though I say I am strong

Right now I have withdrawn into shell
A loneliness I feel inside me
And somehow happiness
Makes me feel even more alone
A pathetic mess I have become

I have tried to distract myself
But somehow I have seem to have failed

So in end if you ask me 
If I am doing ok
And if I said I am ok
Don't believe me

No comments: